«Sunrise Peru Trek» is a Peruvian-owned adventure travel tour operator located in Cusco – PERU; the historical capital of the Incas. For over 15 years, we have been offering a variety of tours, treks and packages of ecotourism in Peru, aiming at satisfying our clients’ needs in the best way possible. We offer our customers a wide range of programs and have a professional team experienced in the field of tourism ready to guide you on the trip of a lifetime. Our gear is top quality and constantly updated in order to provide a pleasant experience on your trip.
«Sunrise Peru Trek» has been created in the spirit to offer an improved and differentiated service to all tourists arriving in Peru. We take maximum care of the quality of our services, giving a personal treatment to all our clients, trying to find the optimized solution for their needs and ensuring their total satisfaction by the end of our job through constant tourist reports, which help us to keep improving day by day.
Peru has wonderful mountain scenery and mystical archaeological places. To us trekking and tour guiding is an art so we provide a select team of professionals all of them nature lovers, and experienced English-speakers who can explain the history and culture of our land. At «Sunrise Peru Trek»; we support the community with our Community Projects by donating 10% of our profits. We mainly support rural communities from where our porters and other employees come from. We also support small communities along the routes that we operate. We organize these projects in association with non-profit organizations. In the past we have received help from tourists who have donated second hand clothes, shoes, school equipment, etc.
To provide excellent service to our foreign visitors helping them to interact with local people and introducing them to both the cultural and natural beauties of Peru while having a fun and unforgettable trip. Come and travel with us.
To be the best tour operator of adventure trips provide exceptional service with top quality equipment and with our profits help the communities especially children with the educations and health.
Useful-Peru. We support the regulation program at the Machu Picchu Inca Sanctuary which helps to preserve the site and promote sustainable tourism in the region. We were the first company to support the porters are under the Machu Picchu regulation program. This program placed restrictions of the maximum weight a porter is allowed to carry (now the max is 20 kilos before it was 50 kilos). Also this program, we’ll set a minimum wage increasing the pay to porters and insuring that they are provided with warm clothes, proper equipment and sufficient food. We look after nature. We are very responsible with any garbage that we produce during our treks. We only allow a maximum of 12 people in a tour to assure your comfort and safety. We offer 1 licensed and highly recommended bilingual official tour guide for tours under 8 people (2 guides for tours with over 8 people) plus 1 chef, 1 chef assistant, and 1.5 porter for every tourist. At Sunrise Expeditions, we offer attractive tours with affordable prices offering you a team of professionals in the field of leading travellers throughout all of Peru.
12 REASONS TO BE THE BEST LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» is a licensed trek and tour operator located in Cusco – Peru; the historical capital of the Incas. For over twelve years we have been offering a variety of tours, treks and packages of tourism and ecotourism through Peru especially in Cusco region.
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» is run by highly experienced professionals in the tourism industry with 16 Years’ experience of trekking in the Andes of Peru.
- Our guides are all officially licensed and hold degrees in tourism. All guides speak English. Well trained bilingual tour leaders who live in the region, along with expert local guides.
- Small International groups.
- 100% Peruvian staff which will give you the opportunity to get to know many locals.
- 10% of our profits support our Community Projects benefited from your visit.
- We are recognized as an honest company paying taxes to the Peruvian state.
- We care about the environment and take many precautions to protect it.
- Brand new equipment (tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, etc).
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» is a licensed member of all Peruvian Tourism Institutions (we are a certified tour operator).
- Well-balanced food cooked by our Chefs.