To be an Inca Trail Tour Operator is mandatory to get the Inca Trail Permits & Certificates from the Peruvian government
«Sunrise Peru Trek» has been created in the spirit to offer an improved and differentiated service to all tourists arriving in Peru. We take maximum care of the quality of our services, giving a personal treatment to all our clients, trying to find the optimized solution for their needs and ensuring their total satisfaction by the end of our job through constant tourist reports, which help us to keep improving day by day.
Peru has wonderful mountain scenery and mystical archaeological places. To us trekking and tour guiding is an art so we provide a select team of professionals all of them nature lovers, and experienced English-speakers who can explain the history and culture of our land. At «Sunrise Peru Trek»; we support the community with our Community Projects by donating 10% of our profits.
We mainly support rural communities from where our porters and other employees come from. We also support small communities along the routes that we operate. We organize these projects in association with non-profit organizations. In the past, we have received help from tourists who have donated second hand clothes, shoes, school equipment, etc.
To provide excellent service to our foreign visitors helping them to interact with local people and introducing them to both the cultural and natural beauties of Peru while having a fun and unforgettable trip. Come and travel with us.
To be the best tour operator of adventure trips which provides exceptional service with top quality equipment and with our profits help the communities especially children with the educations and health.
Useful-Peru: We support the regulation program at the Machu Picchu Inca Sanctuary which helps to preserve the site and promote sustainable tourism in the region. We were the first company to support the porters aw under the Machu Picchu regulation program. This program placed restrictions of the maximum weight a porter is allowed to carry (now the max is 20 kilos before it was 50 kilos). Also this program set a minimum wage increasing the pay to porters and insuring that they are provided with warm clothes, proper equipment and sufficient food.
We look after nature. We are very responsible with any garbage that we produce during our treks. We only allow a maximum of 12 people in a tour to assure your comfort and safety. We offer 1 licensed and highly recommended bilingual official tour guide for tours under 8 people (2 guides for tours with over 8 people) plus 1 chef, 1 chef assistant, and 1.5 porter for every tourist. At «Sunrise Expeditions» we offer attractive tours with affordable prices offering you a team of professionals in the field of leading travellers throughout all of Peru.
SUNRISE PERU TREK HAS THE FOLLOWING PERMITS AND LICENSES TO BE A TOUR OPERATOR.
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» Tour Operator E.I.R.L. is a company registered in Cusco, Peru. Registro Unificado Mercantil Nº 20490681664.
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» Tour Operator is licensed by the City Council of Cusco to operate as a Tour Operator (Municipalidad de Cusco Licencia de Funcionamiento Nº 000430).
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» gets Authorization from The Regional Government and The Ministry of Tourism of Cusco to work as a travel agency in the category of “TOUR OPERATOR” Nº082A.
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» has a Membership certificate to the association of tourism Travel agencies of Cusco: AATC – CUSCO.
- «Sunrise Peru Trek» is authorized to take groups into the Historic National Park of Machu Picchu and The Inca Trail. This authorization is granted only to companies that fulfill the environmental control and ecology requirements dictated by INRENA, the state agency in charge of Machu Picchu. (Permit no. 126).
TREKKING ADVENTURES TO MACHU PICCHU
MOST POPULAR TREKS TO MACHU PICCHU
Short Inca Trail is the only trek in Peru where all trekkers must hike with a licensed tour Guide and where there is a limit of 500 people a day. The Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu or the Sacred Inca Trail is for customers with altitude difficulties; it’s great option for families…. Read More
Classic Inca Trail is a customize trekking in Peru that leads to Machu Picchu in the “Vilcanota” mountain range. it’s probably the most interesting and beautiful treks because it involves the Andes and the cloud forest where you’ll have the choice to see great variety of flora and fauna at … Read More